Floral waters are distilled water infused with the essence of flowers or leaves. They can generally be used safely on the skin without further dilution. Floral waters make amazing, all-natural toners. They're a quick and easy way to experience the benefits of essential oils and can be used straight on their own. Floral waters hydrate and balance the pH levels of the skin, and treat redness, acne, sunburns, and everything in between. Simply apply your favorite floral water (using a spritz bottle or cotton ball) directly to your face immediately after cleansing.
- All floral waters can be used as facial toners, but each has its own unique set of perks as well.
- Floral waters help to condition hair and add shine. Add your favorite floral water in the final rinse after shampooing to see some pretty amazing results. Sometimes spritz already blow-dried hair with some floral water to make it smell extra nice.
- Floral waters can help set your makeup throughout the day. Try misting your made-up face to achieve that sought-after dew-like complexion, and keep your makeup looking fresh all day.
- Floral waters are great to freshen air and are far safer than toxic air fresheners. This is great to do before bedtime and after a stressful day.
- Floral waters can be used alone, blended together, or in your natural self-made beauty products. Try blending your favorite floral water into clay mask, scrub, cream or lotion.